A: There are so many beautiful places to see in Kona and your hiking trails are endless. If you only have time for a few short hikes during your trip, make these your top priority.
- Kilauea'iki Trail hike: 4 miles round trip, difficulty: medium, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Waipi'o Valley hike: 6.5 miles round trip, difficulty: hard, Kohala.
- Pololu Valley hike: 2.5 miles round trip, difficulty: easy, Kohala.
- Hawaii Botanical Gardens: 1.5 miles, difficulty: easy, Hilo.
- Mauna Loa Lookout: variable, at least 1.5 miles, difficulty: easy, Volcano Village.
When you return to our resort after a hard climb, book a spa treatment to unwind.