Contactless Check In
Before Arrival...Skip the Lines and request pre check-in service. Make the most of your stay and speed up the check-in process at the hotel by filling out the details that we'll need beforehand. All you need to do is provide your mobile phone number and we will text you the registration card on the day of arrival. Fill in the necessary details and send it back. Once you arrive to the hotel, just stop by the Front Desk to swipe your credit card and show your photo I.D. to pick up your room key. It's as easy as that. You can request this service up until 48 hours prior to your arrival.
What to expect at the Hotel...1.We require proof of a negative covid test be shown at check-in. If test results are not available before boarding the final leg of the trip, the traveler must quarantine for 10 days or the length of the stay, whichever is shorter. Please note we will not accept reservations that arrive to the hotel and cannot show a negative or pending covid test.
2. Share the Aloha - we require all staff members and guests to wear a face mask in all indoor public settings, except when seated to dine at our restaurant and lounge, and when outdoors near other people who don't live in the same household.
3. Physical distancing - we ask that you please follow the 6 ft. social distancing rule.
4. We will not have valet parking available at this time. Self-parking will remain at $18/day.
5. Bellman will be available for luggage delivery throughout the property using the proper PPE and wiping all luggage handles.
6. Cleaning will be enhanced throughout the hotel with extra attention to high traffic areas including elevators, handrails, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
7. Hotel amenities such as dining outlets, spa, pool, fitness center, tennis courts and more will be open. Adjustments made to seating and occupancy to meet social distancing requirements